Because we are dedicated to the environment and quality design, Bright Green Homes offers an all-round service to improve the environment for everyone, reduce reliance on fossil fuels & improve the welfare of all of us in the local community.
Bright green environmentalism is a belief that the convergence of technological change and social innovation provides the most successful path to sustainable development.
Investing in your own Bright Green Home has the potential to:
- Provide a healthier, more comfortable environment for you and your family
- With ever increasing utility bills, using renewable energy to reduce your utility bills – water, gas & electricity – is a no-brainer, with the the Feed in Tariff, Renewable Heat Incentive and other benefits these technologies can now provide an income guaranteed for 25 years AND at the same time reduce your bills
- Incorporate water efficient technologies, especially important as water meters become more common and reduce waste to reduce your costs for disposal
- Using natural paints, ventilation systems, and decreasing draughts can improve the indoor air quality of your home, reducing the effects of allergies and improving your quality of life
- Be easier to maintain and be built to last
- Add value to your home by increasing the EPC rating and making your home more attractive to potential buyers
All of these will improve the long term economic performance of your home, saving you money and increasing the value of your house, as well as improving the environment for you and those around you.